Hello campers! Listed below are a few rules and regulations regarding Waterman Beach Village . This way everyone will have a great camping experience.
Thank you and enjoy our stay!
- The reception working hours are from 07:00 hours to 23:00 hours every day. The Reception is at your disposal for any information you may need.
- Check in starts at 15:00 hours. During the check in process, all guests will be asked for identity card or passport. Documents will be returned after registration in the Guest book.
- Vehicles are not allowed on the campgrounds. We have a designated parking area where you can leave your car for a fee.
- Camp fires are not allowed on the premises
- Please do not climb trees and /or fences.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and object with unpleasant smell on the camp grounds.
- No pets allowed.
- When you leave your mobile home/room, please make sure you have locked your unit and return the key to the reception. Lost key fee is 200,00 KN.
- Prior to check out, please be so kind and make sure you have cleaned the kitchen area and that it is ready for the next camper. In case you do not clean your kitchen , we will be forced to charge you a 20,00 Euros fee.
- You are responsible for taking out your own garbage. Please leave the garbage in a garbage designated area.
- The camp cleaning crew will replace your towels every Wednesday. In case you want additional cleaning service, please contact the reception.
- Deposit your valuables in the safe at the reception for a fee. Otherwise, the camp will not be responsible for eventual loss.
- Please use energy rationally ( switch off the light and other electric devices, turn of water etc)
- Please do not make any noise which could disturb other campers, especially between 14:00 hours and 17:00 hours.
- Please keep the equipment and furniture safe. We will be forced to charge you any intentional damage caused during your stay.
- Please inform the reception about eventual technical problems or in case something breaks.
- Mobile house inventory ( pillows, blankets, towels, etc) are intended for your use during your stay at the camp and we kindly ask you not to take them out.
- Smoking is not allowed in the mobile homes.
- In case you notice fire or any other danger, inform the reception immediately by dialing no. 9.
- Check out is until 10:00 hours. If you want to prolong your stay, please check with the reception for availabilities and options.
- The complaint book is located at the reception.
This document was last updated on March 23, 2014.